In accordance with Articles of Incorporation and by-laws of Atlantic Human Resources, Inc., as well as Title II, Section 201 of the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 as amended, the mission of this agency include the following purpose and commitments:
- Strengthening community capabilities for
planning and coordinating Federal, State and other
assistance related to the elimination of such assistance can
be made more responsive to local needs and coordination.
- Better organize services related to the
needs of the poor to make them more efficient and effective.
- Make greater use of the new type of services and innovative approaches in attacking the causes of poverty.
- Develop and implement all programs and
projects with the maximum feasible participation of
residents of poor low-income areas and members of the group
- Broaden the resource base of programs directed to the elimination of poverty.